United States, Irvine, CA, Adhesive Technologies
Prism Rotational Program – Product Development
HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
- 12-18 month rotation program through various functions (PD Lab, Engineering, Innovation, Operations, Sales, etc) and exposure to many other key departments
- Develop new or improved adhesive, coatings or surface treatments under moderate supervision
- Support and collaborate with other Product Development personnel, Safety and Regulatory, Quality, Product Management, and other functions as required with willingness to travel as needed
- Ability to develop forward and strategize timely solutions in order to meet customer demand
- Deployment into the North America Product Development department in an agreed upon location where your knowledge and expertise learned through the program will propel your career forward
- PhD degree in Chemistry, Chemical Engineering, Polymer Science, Engineering or related a discipline & available for full time employment on July 2021
- Evidence of scientific productivity through high impact peer review publications
- Knowledge of structure-property relationship of materials and analytical and materials characterization techniques (DMA, TMA, DSC, TGA, SEM, HPLC, GC-MS, FTIR, ICP-MS, GPC, etc.)
- Demonstrated leadership ability and collaboration within teams in a dynamic and culturally diverse workplace (previous internship/co-op experience is a plus)
- Commitment to relocate to a desirable location in North America
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression,and other legally protected characteristics.
Henkel does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms or employment agencies. Unsolicited referrals and resumes are considered Henkel property and therefore, Henkel will not pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited referral. At Henkel’s request only, preferred vendors may be invited to refer talent for specific open positions. In these cases, a fully-executed agreement with Henkel must be in place and current.
All employees applying for an internal position must have a discussion with his/her manager about their interest in a job posting opportunity. The discussion will not preclude the employee from interviewing if their skills meet the job requirements.