United States, Salt Lake City, UT, Laundry & Home Care
HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
- The Cell Leader is responsible for leading all aspects of the production cell to safely produce high quality laundry and home care products
- Leads the development and implementation of short-term tactical action plans and long-term strategies to ensure the cell operates at optimum manufacturing efficiencies and output levels while maintaining the highest safety, quality, and environmental standards with excellent customer service
- Responsible for the measures the cell and all associated KPIs: safety, Quality, Efficiency, Scrap, Sustainability and cost
- Drive all operations of the cell ensuring high operating standards are applied at all times
- Providedirectleadership, direction, development and coaching to all operators of cell in accordance with skill matrices. Expectation that 70% of time is spent on the manufacturing floor
- Support and manage the development of continuous improvement of standard work for all areas of the cell
- EnsurecompliancewithHenkelstandards forhuman resources management,safetyandlossprevention,cost control, waste reduction, quality, and on-time delivery
- Supports Henkel safety, environmental, health and quality initiativesandleadcell commitmentatalllevelsofdirect andindirectpersonnelto follow the Safety, Environmental, Health and QualityManagement Systems
- Relevant degree in a technical field required – preference is chemical, mechanical or industrial engineering, Master’s degree preferred
- Proven strategic and tactical leadershipexperiencewithinaplant /manufacturing, preferably in CPG or related industry with strong work ethic, and positive attitude towards feedback
- Strong work ethic with the highest level of integrity and is able to demonstrate professional maturity necessary to gain the confidence of senior level leaders; acting as a role model walking-the-talk
- Demonstrated leadership, technical, functional and people development skills to continuously stretch performance of individuals in direct team
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression,and other legally protected characteristics.
Henkel does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms or employment agencies. Unsolicited referrals and resumes are considered Henkel property and therefore,Henkel will not pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited referral. At Henkel’s request only, preferred vendors may be invited to refer talentfor specific open positions. In these cases, a fully-executed agreement with Henkel must be in place and current.
All employees applying for an internal position must have a discussion with his/her manager about their interest in a job posting opportunity. The discussion will not precludethe employee from interviewing if their skills meet the job requirements.