United States, Rocky Hill, CT, Adhesive Technologies
Equipment Engineering Intern
HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
- Selected individual will process projects and provide technical support for equipment product development and project management efforts.
- Individual will work directly with Product Development Engineers and Specialists in the design, development, and testing of new equipment and chemical technologies; creation and management of technical drawing packages; scoping, evaluation, and integration of digital technologies and services that can be incorporated into equipment process solutions to enhance user experience.
- Additional responsibilities will include creating customer focused instructional videos and updating core marketing content to promote new products.
- We are seeking a self-starter working towards a B.S. in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering or relevant technical field.
- Knowledge and Experience with Solidworks preferred.
- Some experience in manufacturing, statistical analysis, and project management desired.
- Required competencies include technical aptitude, hands on mechanical aptitude, laboratory skills, understanding technology offerings, teamwork, and good communication skills (both written and oral). • Experience with manufacturing processes desired.
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, and other legally protected characteristics.
Henkel does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms or employment agencies. Unsolicited referrals and resumes are considered Henkel property and therefore, Henkel will not pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited referral. At Henkel’s request only, preferred vendors may be invited to refer talent for specific open positions. In these cases, a fully-executed agreement with Henkel must be in place and current.
All employees applying for an internal position must have a discussion with his/her manager about their interest in a job posting opportunity. The discussion will not preclude the employee from interviewing if their skills meet the job requirements.