United States, West Hazleton, PA, Beauty Care
Quality Operations Technician - Night Shift
HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
- Quality Operations Technicians perform analytical and microbiological testing of raw materials, batch samples and finished goods by following established test methods and Standard Operating Procedures.
- The open position is available on a 12 hour night shift schedule (6:30 PM - 6:30 AM).
- Perform analysis of completed product batches and make batch adjustments when required
- Perform calibration and preventative maintenance on lab equipment
- Perform verification of critical manufacturing equipment
- Sample incoming raw materials, water ports and air quality samples for approval testing
- Complete written documentation and enter data into computer
- High school diploma or GED required
- 1 – 2 years of current or recent experience in a manufacturing or laboratory environment
- Availability to work weekly overtime hours and rotate to different assignment areas
- Basic to intermediate computer (Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook) and math skills
- Focus on accuracy and attention to detail
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, and other legally protected characteristics.
Henkel does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms or employment agencies. Unsolicited referrals and resumes are considered Henkel property and therefore, Henkel will not pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited referral. At Henkel’s request only, preferred vendors may be invited to refer talent for specific open positions. In these cases, a fully-executed agreement with Henkel must be in place and current.
All employees applying for an internal position must have a discussion with his/her manager about their interest in a job posting opportunity. The discussion will not preclude the employee from interviewing if their skills meet the job requirements.