United States, Madison Heights, MI, Adhesive Technologies
Commercial Financial Analyst
HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
- The Global Commercial Financial Analyst will be instrumental in steering the financial performance of one of Henkel Adhesive Technologies' global Strategic Business Units.
- Analyzing the business performance of the global Business Unit and identifying measures for further improvement.
- Running controlling processes such as short term and strategic planning, forecasting and financial reporting.
- Managing projects in collaboration with other functions, to further optimize business results and processes.
- Work in a highly international team with stakeholders around the globe, where you can have direct impact on the business success of Henkel.
- Bachelors Degree in Business Administration or Finance, Accounting or a related discipline is required. Masters Degree is preferred.
- 5+ years (2+ years if candidate has a Masters Degree) of experience in a relevant Finance, Business Controlling or Management Consulting role is required.
- Strong interpersonal, convincing & influencing skills as well as ability to work with international cross functional teams.
- Affinity for analytical work and problem solving skills.
- Highly motivated, team-oriented person with distinct 'Can-Do' attitude.
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, and other legally protected characteristics.
Henkel does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms or employment agencies. Unsolicited referrals and resumes are considered Henkel property and therefore, Henkel will not pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited referral. At Henkel’s request only, preferred vendors may be invited to refer talent for specific open positions. In these cases, a fully-executed agreement with Henkel must be in place and current.
All employees applying for an internal position must have a discussion with his/her manager about their interest in a job posting opportunity. The discussion will not preclude the employee from interviewing if their skills meet the job requirements.