United States, Cannon Falls, MN, Adhesive Technologies
HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
As a Production Manager you will:
- Manage subordinate supervisors who supervise the direct employees in manufacturing.
- Be responsible for the overall direction, coordination, and evaluation of these units including P&L.
- Maintain compliance with the agreed yearly and long-range plan for the plant as it pertains to the operations.
- Represent the plant function at various meetings as required at the corporate level
- Support the quality initiatives of the company with final responsibility for quality of product manufactured, instilling commitment of quality to all levels of direct and indirect personnel
- Monitor the maintenance of inventory to support production schedules, insurance that all shipments are accurate and meet customer requirements, manufacturing implementation and execution
- Bachelor's degree from four-year college or university; and six to ten years related manufacturing experience
- Minimum five years in a supervisory role
- Blending or mixing manufacturing process experience preferred
As a Production Manager with Henkel, you will receive great benefits starting on your first day of employment.
- Paid vacation and holidays
- Competitive pay and bonus potential
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- 401k matching
- Career development opportunities
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, and other legally protected characteristics.
Henkel does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms or employment agencies. Unsolicited referrals and resumes are considered Henkel property and therefore, Henkel will not pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited referral. At Henkel’s request only, preferred vendors may be invited to refer talent for specific open positions. In these cases, a fully-executed agreement with Henkel must be in place and current.
All employees applying for an internal position must have a discussion with his/her manager about their interest in a job posting opportunity. The discussion will not preclude the employee from interviewing if their skills meet the job requirements.