United States, Stamford, CT, DX
Data Science Intern - Summer 2021
HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
- Align with business stakeholders to understand and define project goals
- Experience in performing analysis with large datasets to extract actionable insights that will help drive outcomes and decisions
- Understanding of database and analytical technologies in the industry
- Demonstrated ability to think strategically about business, products and technical challenges in an enterprise environment
- Communicate data-driven insights and recommendations to key stakeholders
- Students currently enrolled in Master’s program in a Computer Science, Information Technology, Big Data Analytics or a related discipline, with a GPA of 3.2
- Experience in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
- Proficient in Python and or R, SQL
- Experience with Data Visualization tools - Tableau or PowerBi
- Experience in Azure cloud solutions preferred
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Ability to work as part of a DevOps Team
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, and other legally protected characteristics.
Henkel does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms or employment agencies. Unsolicited referrals and resumes are considered Henkel property and therefore, Henkel will not pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited referral. At Henkel’s request only, preferred vendors may be invited to refer talent for specific open positions. In these cases, a fully-executed agreement with Henkel must be in place and current.
All employees applying for an internal position must have a discussion with his/her manager about their interest in a job posting opportunity. The discussion will not preclude the employee from interviewing if their skills meet the job requirements.