United States, Culver City, CA, Beauty Care
Sales Field & Marketing Associate- Sexy Hair
HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
Incumbent will proactively support the Field Sales and Integrated Marketing team on key functions and processes to ensure optimal execution of all trade marketing initiatives. Position will manage all field marketing projects, field support functions, and all associated Integrated Marketing administrative tasks.
- Creates & designs marketing collateral for special field sales programs and initiatives
- Manages the SexyHair newsletter collaborating cross functionally with all departments
- Manages NEW product launch kits, brochures, field sales assets, loyalty & reward program collateral, product fact sheets & flyers, and other field marketing projects
- Builds bi-monthly marketing presentations for field sales team and maintains the Integrated Trade Marketing deck and promo image data base
- Updates price lists, processes & tracks PO’s and POD orders, and helps manage the Integrated Marketing budget
- Supports key accounts and field sales with product imagery and uploads
- Bachelors degree highly preferred
- High School Diploma/GED plus a minimum of one year project management experience preferred
- Self-Starter who proactively seeks solutions to ensure positive outcomes and on-time deliverables
- Strong organizations skills with the ability to multi-task various projects simultaneously
- Excels administratively and is proficient in Microsoft Office, tracking and monitoring budgets, promotions, and marketing deliverables
- Keen marketing sense and thrives in an environment where creative ownership is encouraged
- Team player who can step in as needed on ad hoc requests and collaborate cross-functionally with various departments to include Brand, Education, Digital/Social, and Field Sales.
- Flexible and easily adapts to change
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, and other legally protected characteristics.
Henkel does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms or employment agencies. Unsolicited referrals and resumes are considered Henkel property and therefore, Henkel will not pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited referral. At Henkel’s request only, preferred vendors may be invited to refer talent for specific open positions. In these cases, a fully-executed agreement with Henkel must be in place and current.
All employees applying for an internal position must have a discussion with his/her manager about their interest in a job posting opportunity. The discussion will not preclude the employee from interviewing if their skills meet the job requirements.