United States, Culver City, CA, United States, Chicago, IL, United States, Dallas, TX, United States, Seattle, WA, Beauty Care
Ecommerce Business Development Manager
HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
Business Development Manager for e-commerce is responsible for the achievement of the company’s sales and profit goals by developing and executing strategic objectives with pure play customers and new business development within the Ecommerce space for Schwarzkopf Professional/Alterna Haircare.
- New business development, research/conversion of new e-commerce website opportunities.
- Responsible for achievement of the company’s sales and profit goals on assigned accounts/new acquisitions.
- Manage brand web pages for E-commerce partners (set up, assets, programming, pricing, timing, etc.)
- Work in conjunction with Channel Director to leverage and manage trade funds to achieve company plans and objectives.
- Provide annual and monthly forecasts and regular analysis
- Collaborate with corporate personnel to design and deliver core business, promotional & sampling program commitments.
- Bachelor's Degree required, or equivalent experience.
- 3+ years of experience in sales / website management, including brand e-commerce and pureplay retailers, beauty or personal care experience preferred.
- Must be comfortable working with a small team and willing to take on new challenges and opportunities as they arise.
- Excellent written, oral, and presentation skills.
- Highly organized and comfortable multi-tasking in a fast-paced environment while maintaining attention to detail.
- Proficient computer skills – Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook). o Excel: Must be able to VLOOKUP/INDEX & MATCH, Nested IF, Pivot Table
- In-depth understanding of Social Media – Facebook, Instagram.
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, and other legally protected characteristics.
Henkel does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms or employment agencies. Unsolicited referrals and resumes are considered Henkel property and therefore, Henkel will not pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited referral. At Henkel’s request only, preferred vendors may be invited to refer talent for specific open positions. In these cases, a fully-executed agreement with Henkel must be in place and current.
All employees applying for an internal position must have a discussion with his/her manager about their interest in a job posting opportunity. The discussion will not preclude the employee from interviewing if their skills meet the job requirements.