United States, LaGrange, GA, Adhesive Technologies
Material Handler - 1st Shift
HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
Henkel’s leading brands, businesses and functions, paired with our diverse and supportive culture, set you up for success from the start and give you room to grow professionally and personally. As a part of our team, you can pursue your career goals, learn new skills and get the recognition you deserve, while also contributing to a more sustainable future.
Competitive hourly rates plus bonus potential
Medical, dental, vision and life insurance that start on day 1
Paid vacation and holidays
Employee discount and referral programs
- Operates forklift truck to move, stack, load or unload materials, parts and finished goods
- H.S. Diploma or G.E.D
- Must be willing to work overtime as needed.
- Ability to document production reports.
- Able to safely lift 50 pounds.
- Able to work with and around hazardous materials, chemicals, and equipment.
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, and other legally protected characteristics.