United States, Miami, FL, United States, Orlando, FL, United States, Tampa, FL, United States, Atlanta, GA, United States, Chicago, IL, United States, Indianapolis, IN, United States, Detroit, MI, United States, Charlotte, NC, United States, Cincinnati, OH, United States, Columbus, OH, United States, Philadelphia, PA, United States, Greenville, SC, United States, Pittsburgh, PA, Beauty Care
Business Development Manager - #MyDentity
HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
- In conjunction with senior management from both the customer and develop and execute a plan for area of responsibility that aligns with overall company objectives.
- Utilize Salesforce to add appointments, classes, trade shows and new NCA’s
- Identify growth opportunities in the market
- Accomplish KPI/target activities established by company to support positive sellout
- Plan and conduct regular sales and education meetings with distributor partner including stores, DSC’s and management team
- Develop and Maintain relationships with distributor partner team members
- Support priority target group including Distributor Stores, DSCs and DMs based on sale and opportunity
- Conduct field activities, education, events, customized promotions and events for growth support
- Manage time, resources and budget for overall territory
- Identify and target key salons, chains and beauty supplies in geographical area and development of activities to gain business.
- Plan, coordinate and/or conduct regular trainings (virtual or live) for key account staff members
- Partner with Sexy RSM’s to help close new accounts
- Key Account Visits
- Recruit, train and deploy Mydentifiers in partnership with Education Department
- Execute successful store and street education events including Interactive Demos, In-Salon Classes and Sales Meetings
- Work with Education Department in executing Regional Shows and distributor classes
- Work with multiple customers: Store Staff including Region, District Store Managers and Store Associates, Street Teams including field sales and management teams, Co- workers to collectively grow sell out
- Manage expense and travel budgets according to company guidelines
- An experienced Sales manager with 5 or more years in the beauty industry.
- A university or college degree preferred but not required when applicant has strong industry experience.
- Must possess an entrepreneurial spirit while operating within corporate guidelines.
- Be a solution-oriented individual to work with multiple customers: Distributor Buyers, Distributor Managers and Sales Staff
- Excellent presentation skills.
- Ability to create strategic business plans.
- Must have strong analytical skills
- Must have valid driver’s license
- Must be proficient in word, excel and power point.
- Must be social media savvy, understanding Facebook, Instagram, Zoom, etc.
- Travel requirements: Up to 70% travel, 50% out of town and 20% local. Subject to change based on seasonal activities such as shows and corporate events.
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, and other legally protected characteristics.
Henkel does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms or employment agencies. Unsolicited referrals and resumes are considered Henkel property and therefore, Henkel will not pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited referral. At Henkel’s request only, preferred vendors may be invited to refer talent for specific open positions. In these cases, a fully-executed agreement with Henkel must be in place and current.
All employees applying for an internal position must have a discussion with his/her manager about their interest in a job posting opportunity. The discussion will not preclude the employee from interviewing if their skills meet the job requirements.