United States, Bridgewater, NJ, Adhesive Technologies
Sales Controlling Intern - Spring 2022
HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
- Support the Sales Controlling team in following tasks
- Preparation of incentive plans for the sales force based on modeling, calculation of achievements via mapping of sales data to individuals, actual payout and latest best estimate, managing exceptions
- Liaison to 3rd party sales representatives regarding commissions, calculation of commission payments based on contract requirements via mapping of sales data to individuals
- Calculation of royalty payments and reporting based on contract requirements
- Maintaining rebate contracts with customers, managing accruals and reconciliations, execution of rebate payments based on contract requirements
- Ensuring execution of governance process for internal compliance of discounts and allowances
- Execution of customer master data changes, maintain key customer master data that pertain to Business Controlling reporting
- Continuously assessing existing processes and drive improvement initiatives to maximize efficiency and effectiveness
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent/ advanced Excel and PowerPoint skills, along with proficient skills with other Microsoft Applications
- Strong data driven mindset, ability to work with large amounts of data
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize deliverables in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, ability to interact with management
- Ability to form and maintain effective working relationships will all levels and various functions of the organization
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, and other legally protected characteristics.
Henkel does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms or employment agencies. Unsolicited referrals and resumes are considered Henkel property and therefore, Henkel will not pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited referral. At Henkel’s request only, preferred vendors may be invited to refer talent for specific open positions. In these cases, a fully-executed agreement with Henkel must be in place and current.
All employees applying for an internal position must have a discussion with his/her manager about their interest in a job posting opportunity. The discussion will not preclude the employee from interviewing if their skills meet the job requirements.