United States, Rocky Hill, CT, Finance
Finance Intern - Spring 2022
HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
- Internship at Henkel in Finance Teams (Order to Cash, Functional Controlling) where you can learn more about accounts receivable, credit management, general accounting and controlling
- Finance Project management & digitalization via participation on regional and global finance projects
- Work closely with local Finance Managers and Henkel’s Manila Global Business Solutions Center (GBS), Sales, Customer Service, and other operational departments to support implementation of various process improvements
- Gain a comprehensive understanding of finance processes and the links to sales, business, and marketing
- Undergraduate (BS, BA, BBA) students currently enrolled in junior year or first year of MS/MBA program or related discipline, with a minimum 3.2 GPA
- Analytical and problem-solving skills: Ability to gather and analyze data, and develop fact-based recommendations resulting from the analysis
- Agile and strong work ethic with ability to quickly learn how to analyze data
- Entrepreneurial spirit and can-do attitude • Proficient in Excel, Word, and PowerPoint, SAP a plus.
- Ability to commit to a 6 months minimum assignment (part-time 20 hours during school semester)
- The salary range for this role is $43,860 to $62,400. This is the range that we in good faith anticipate relying on when setting wages for this position. We may ultimately pay more or less than the posted range and this range is only applicable for jobs to be performed in Connecticut. This salary range may also be modified in the future.
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, and other legally protected characteristics.
Henkel does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms or employment agencies. Unsolicited referrals and resumes are considered Henkel property and therefore, Henkel will not pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited referral. At Henkel’s request only, preferred vendors may be invited to refer talent for specific open positions. In these cases, a fully-executed agreement with Henkel must be in place and current.
All employees applying for an internal position must have a discussion with his/her manager about their interest in a job posting opportunity. The discussion will not preclude the employee from interviewing if their skills meet the job requirements.