United States, Elgin, IL, Adhesive Technologies
Adhesive Sustainability Internship – Spring 2022 (Remote)
HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
- Support with Henkel's sustainability reporting and related communications
- Respond to internal inquiries on the topic of sustainability, such as support developing ZWTL implementation for sites, cleaning up the scorecards, regional sustainability call etc.
- Contribute to the development of topic-specific communications
- Research of competitor and customer activities related to the topic of sustainability Independently follow ongoing discussions of sustainability topics relevant to Henkel
- Student who successfully completed first semesters of studies in the fields of sustainability, natural sciences, or engineering.
- Ideally first insights into the international sustainability discussion
- Excellent language skills in English Confident handling of MS Office applications
- Personality with great commitment, good communication skills as well as analytical and conceptual thinking
- Ability to work in a team, initiative and flexibility
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, and other legally protected characteristics.
Henkel does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms or employment agencies. Unsolicited referrals and resumes are considered Henkel property and therefore, Henkel will not pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited referral. At Henkel’s request only, preferred vendors may be invited to refer talent for specific open positions. In these cases, a fully-executed agreement with Henkel must be in place and current.
All employees applying for an internal position must have a discussion with his/her manager about their interest in a job posting opportunity. The discussion will not preclude the employee from interviewing if their skills meet the job requirements.