United States, Stamford, CT, Purchasing
Purchasing Intern - July-December 2022
At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- Expand your skills in Supply Chain Sourcing disciplines and processes. E.g. vendor management, manufacturing capacity planning, SC operations, logistics, inventory planning Apply your knowledge in data collection and data analysis to identify potential improvements to Supply Chain Sourcing Topics
- Collaborate with cross-functional colleagues regionally and globally to develop, align, and propose improvements
- Currently enrolled in a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree program in a Supply Chain, Engineering, or related discipline with a 3.2 GPA or higher
- Strong understanding of tools such as Excel, PowerBI & Tableau
- Basic understanding of SAP Ariba; E-Sourcing platforms Ability to lead small projects and/or regional workstreams
The annualized salary range for this role is $43,860 – 62,400.00. This is the range that we in good faith anticipate relying on when setting wages for this position. We may ultimately pay more or less than the posted range and this range is only applicable for jobs to be performed in Connecticut. This salary range may also be modified in the future.
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, and other legally protected characteristics.
Contract & Job type:
Full Time, Limited Term