United States, Rocky Hill, CT, Finance
PRISM MBA Leadership Rotational Program - Functions
At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- Approx. 18-months rotational leadership program starting June 2022
- Rotations across multiple functions such as Finance, Business Controlling and Purchasing with possible international rotation
- Show your full potential in day-to-day operations while we put your entrepreneurial and project leadership skills to the test
- Exposure and close cooperation with Top Management across functions and geographical scope
- Receive ongoing support by your manager, a mentor, a training plan, and peer exchange
- Take advantage of day one medical benefit eligibility, relocation assistance, 401K, tuition reimbursement, bonus opportunity and much more!
- MBA or Master's in Finance, Accounting, Information Technology, Supply Chain, Business Analytics or related fields
- Recommended 3+ years of working experience
- Strong analytical thinking and problem solving with a hands-on attitude
- Passion, drive, and readiness to challenge status quo should be in your DNA Leadership potential with strong interpersonal skills
- Very good communication & presentation skills Open to work in new environments – and potentially for 3 months abroad!
- The salary range for this role is $100,000 to $112,000. This is the range that we in good faith anticipate relying on when setting wages for this position. We may ultimately pay more or less than the posted range and this range is only applicable for jobs to be performed in Connecticut. This salary range may also be modified in the future.
The salary for this role is $100,000.00 - $112,000.00. This is the range that we in good faith anticipate relying on when setting wages for this position. We may ultimately pay more or less than the posted range and this range is only applicable for jobs to be performed in Connecticut. This salary range may also be modified in the future.
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, and other legally protected characteristics.
Contract & Job type:
Full Time, Regular