United States, Brandon, SD, Adhesive Technologies
Production Operator 2nd or 3rd Shift
HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
Henkel’s leading brands, businesses and functions, paired with our diverse and supportive culture, set you up for success from the start and give you room to grow professionally and personally. As a part of our team, you can pursue your career goals, learn new skills and get the recognition you deserve, while also contributing to a more sustainable future.
- Operates machines and production equipment safely in accordance with instructions
- Sets up or adjusts equipment according to manufacturing specifications
- Monitors the quality of output to identify or discard re-manufacture faulty products
- Maintains accurate daily production records so that manufacturing performance can be analyzed
- Performs most assignments totally independent.
- As employee’s knowledge increases over time little to no supervision will be required to perform daily activities
- Works in a personable and professional manner and communicates in a professional and tactful manner to build teamwork across the shifts
- Takes initiative and moves to the work before being told
- Willing to learn new tasks or job responsibilities. • Is Flexible to meet business needs across all cells
Sign on Bonus of $2,500
Pay Starts at $20.00
Competitive hourly rate and shift differential for 2nd and 3rd shifts
Medical, dental, vision and life insurance start on day 1
Paid vacation and holidays
Employee discount and referral programs
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, and other legally protected characteristics.
Contract & Job type:
Full Time, Regular