HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
- Responsible to organize a portfolio of projects designated by the leadership team, estimate benefits and explain risks, prioritize based on business needs, and successfully return benefit to the company.
- Assign projects to others and monitor progress, summarize results, coach, remove roadblocks, and close/share results.
- Best practice sharing, ability to communicate across locations, be accountable to others while working autonomously.
- Identify and deliver service improvement activity across the business through employing process improvement methodologies and the application of innovative thinking
- Work with key business stakeholders to build a continuous improvement environment to support an ongoing program of change
- Lead and facilitate process improvement-based workshops to drive ideas and solutions
- Support the delivery of better value and greater efficiency through the elimination of unnecessary complexity and find better ways of working