Germany, Düsseldorf, IO
Internship Corporate HR Beauty Care
At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- Coordinates and executes the HR activities and administrative tasks to ensure effective day-to-day HR operations and case management
- Provides support to and executes the respective HR processes
- Reviews HR policies and initiatives in order to ensure compliance with corporate standards
- Keeps HR data quality
- Processes personnel administration, including usage of all correct transaction forms
- Maintains budget spreadsheet that includes salaries, payroll taxes and fringe allowances
- Ensures proper approvals for all relevant HR processes in the area of responsibility
- Student who has successfully passed first semesters of business administration, HR management or psychology preferably with focus on HR
- First practical experience in big companies and/or HR is an advantage
- Fluency in English language, oral and written, German is an advantage
- Advanced MS-Office knowledge, especially in Excel and PowerPoint
- Excellent analytical, conceptual and communication skills
- Team-oriented and at the same time independent working method
- Convincing personality with strong independence and initiatives
- Preferred availability as of now for six months
We offer you an attractive salary between € 800-1960 gross per month. The exact amount of the remuneration depends on the desired duration, the type of internship (voluntary or mandatory) and existing degrees.
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to gender, origin, culture, mindset, generation, disability, religion and sexual orientation.
Contract & Job type:
Full Time, Limited Term
Please do not use this email address for sending your application or CV. To apply, please click on the "Apply Now" button below. Applications sent via e-mail will not be accepted.