At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- Directs new product/process feasibility studies. Responsible for new product/process
Feasibility and optimization.
- Directs research activities to develop new and improved chemical manufacturing processes, in pilot and in production equipment.
- Leads the Engineering and Maintenance teams in the development of the plant layout, manufacturing process improvement, equipment specification, justification, procurement, installation, and preventative maintenance.
- Directs the design, planning and supervision of workers engaged in constructing, controlling, and improving equipment to carry out chemical processes on commercial scale.
- Analyzes operating procedures and equipment and machinery functions to reduce
processing time and cost.
- Directs the design of equipment to control movement, storage, and packaging of solids,
liquids and gases.
- Manages the design and planning of measurement and control systems for chemical
processes based on data collected in laboratory experiments and pilot plant operations.
- Process review and optimization. Determines most effective arrangement of unit operations, exercising judgment to balance between process requirements, economic evaluation, operator effectiveness and physical and health hazards.
- Develop and Manage Engineering and Maintenance budget and keep it controlled within targets
- Development of the annual capital investment plan, including proposals, justification, implementation, and tracking. Creation of engineered methods and standards / Standard Operating Procedures
- Lead the development and implementation of strategic and tactical plans for the Engineering and Maintenance functions. Monitor, evaluate, and coach Engineering and Maintenance personnel performance against those plans
- Works with Plant Manager and Production Manager to suggest, specify, justify and install new equipment and processes and Lead in the development of the capital equipment plan