At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
This role foresees around 70% activities with regards to material master data lifecycle and 30% activities around new product innovation project management.
Material Master Data management
- Lead and manage overall material master data workflow from ideation
- Material Master data collection, maintenance & status monitoring for the overall material master creation process
- Coordination and alignment with Henkel’s various departments involved in MD creation regionally & internationally including NPI, R&D, Marketing, Packaging, Manufacturing, Purchasing and Supply Chain
New product innovation management
- Manage regional B Prof Innovation process covering reformulations and new packaging innovations
- Ensure transparent and comprehensive project steering and review for NPIs including creation of project timelines, cost target adherence and risk mitigation
- Responsible for sourcing / packaging development with packaging suppliers and/or for aligning packaging activities with internal packaging department for inhouse produced NPIs
- Follow global NPI process and global NPI gate requirements
- Adhere to regional NPI governance process
- Support supply chain and brand in regional complexity reduction activities