At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
As Global Key Account Manager, you will be responsible for team leadership, development, and profitably growing Henkel AEE revenue by understanding our key customer’s technology requirements, and then positioning Henkel AEE’s cross functional teams (product development, technical service and engineering, operations and sales) to deliver unique customer value.
- Manage all key relationships and functions with our key customers externally, and internally within Henkel
- Provide clear direction and leadership to cross functional Henkel team regarding strategy, responsibilities and expectations
- Recommend product development initiatives and modifications to products
- Conduct technology road mapping with our key customers, working with Henkel SBU Leaders and Global Product Managers to position the AEE organization to protect existing and win new business
- Lead and coordinate regional or global sales negotiations
- Accountable for revenue targets (top-line and Product Contribution) as well as overall customer satisfaction
- Responsible for timely and accurate administrative tasks supporting the account strategy including qualification and implementation of products at the customer locations, forecast updates, maintenance of the customer project pipeline database, preparation of quarterly reports to management
- Effectively manage expenses to budget and company property
- Extensive global travel required