Hungary, Környe, Adhesive Technologies
Regional Project Engineer (m/f)
At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- Develop and execute investment projects safely, in line with the agreed objectives and according to Henkel project management framework
- Responsible of all technical and engineering aspects of the assigned projects in the European region
- Support and/or lead all projects phases including preliminary study, project set-up, investment request, scheduling, execution, control, commissioning, closure and lesson learn tracking
- Identify and evaluate potential risks. Define mitigation actions, resolve and escalates issues as needed
- Manage project stakeholders, ensure effective communication and liaise with project and technology experts for professional support and advise
- Work in accordance with Henkel project management standards, guidelines, processes, methodologies and systems
- Support and/or lead the European Engineering Network activities in terms of Industry 4.0 (automation, controls and MES)
- Actively contribute with know-how exchange within the European Engineering Network
- Bachelor degree or above in industrial engineering (preferred Automation, Chemical or Mechanical)
- 3+ years of work experience in Project Engineering or Project Management in capex investments projects
- Strong Project Management skills including supporting tools
- Proven knowledge and application experience of industrial automation and MES
- Very high degree of self-governance and flexibility
- Ability to collaborate and communicate with stakeholders across all levels in multi-functional teams
- Proficient uses of the Microsoft Office suite (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, MS Project)
- Highly proficient in spoken and written English and native Hungarian
- Willingness to travel in Europe up to 50-60% of the time depending on the assignments
WHAT WE OFFER
- Attractive compensation package
- Cafeteria: gross 800.000 HUF/year
- Quarterly package of Henkel Laundry & Home Care products of great value
- Shopping possibility of Henkel products for a discounted price (up to 20-50% discount)
- Flexible working hours, home office possibility
- Opportunities to learn and develop yourself (e.g.: trainings, LinkedIn Learning access)
- Great team to work with – strong intern community, multinational environment
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to gender, origin, culture, mindset, generation, disability, religion and sexual orientation.
Contract & Job type:
Full Time, Regular
Please do not use this email address for sending your application or CV. To apply, please click on the "Apply Now" button below. Applications sent via e-mail will not be accepted.