Germany, Düsseldorf, Corporate Communications
Internship Corporate Branding & Communications Strategy
At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- Developing and implementing Henkel brand activities
- Supporting brand governance on an international scale, e.g. design consultancy & brand trainings
- Editorial and conceptual support of the external digital stakeholder magazine “Spotlight”, e.g. editorial planning & copywriting
- Assist in the German sustainability podcast “Fritz for Future”, e.g. editorial planning, production & promotion
- Collaboration with various departments, international communication colleagues and external agency partners
- Supporting the measurement and data insights evaluation of channel and strategic communication activities
- Student who has successfully completed the first semesters of a study program on economics, humanities, or social sciences
- First experience in the field of corporate communications, e.g. digital communications, podcast production, brand management
- Fluent English and German skills
- Affinity for design and ideally experienced in Adobe Creative Cloud programs (e.g. Photoshop, XD, InDesign)
- Good project management skills and keen interest in sustainability topics
- Creative team player with a high level of initiative
We offer you an attractive salary between € 800-1960 gross per month. The exact amount of the remuneration depends on the desired duration, the type of internship (voluntary or mandatory) and existing degrees.
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to gender, origin, culture, mindset, generation, disability, religion and sexual orientation.
Contract & Job type:
Full Time, Limited Term
Please do not use this email address for sending your application or CV. To apply, please click on the "Apply Now" button below. Applications sent via e-mail will not be accepted.