Hungary, Budapest, Adhesive Technologies
Full-time Pipeline 2022/23
At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- This is a pipeline position, please submit your application so we can consider your application for our current and future full-time employment opportunities. This is your chance to apply if you are interested in opportunities at Henkel, but you aren't sure which one to apply for, or you haven't found a position of your interest yet.
YOUR SKILLS FOR FULL-TIME EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITIES
- Strong analytical skills and structured approach
- Ability to work in a dynamic project environment and to coordinate multi-functional teams
- High level of flexibility and endurance, as well as being able to work independently in an individual position
- Strong communication, presentation, negotiation, and organizational skills
- Interaction on all management levels and E2E thinking
- Fluent knowledge of English language is required
BENEFITS WE OFFER
- Attractive compensation package
- Cafeteria: gross 800.000 HUF/year
- Quarterly package of Henkel Laundry & Home Care products of great value
- Shopping possibility of Henkel products for a discounted price (up to 20-50% discount)
- Flexible working hours, home office possibility
- Opportunities to learn and develop yourself (e.g.: trainings, LinkedIn Learning access)
- Great team to work with – strong community, multinational environment
Please apply with an English CV.
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to gender, origin, culture, mindset, generation, disability, religion and sexual orientation.
Contract & Job type:
Full Time, Regular
Please do not use this email address for sending your application or CV. To apply, please click on the "Apply Now" button below. Applications sent via e-mail will not be accepted.