United States, Scottsdale, AZ, United States, Culver City, CA, United States, Miami, FL, United States, Orlando, FL, United States, Chicago, IL, United States, Dallas, TX, United States, Seattle, WA, Beauty Care
SexyHair Key Account Manager (Remote) - Specialty Retail
At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- Responsible for the development and achievement of sales through the defined sales channels
- Manage budget while following CSCA guidelines
- Weekly or bi-weekly meeting with accounts to review business progress
- Deliver accurate customer forecasting in accordance with the plan
- Play an integral role in the effective acquisition of new customers while growing and developing existing customers
- Act as a key interface between the customer and all relevant departments at Sexy Hair
- Ability to create strong market plans for multiple brands that impact, and detail individual customers’ needs
- Ability to execute new launches that yield high impact placement and strong retail sales.
- Preparing monthly reports of progress and forecasts to internal leadership using key account metrics.
- Developing and sustaining solid relationships with existing customer base.
- Work with multiple customers: buyers and management team, SHC Sales, Marketing and Education teams.
- Make written recommendations for improvement to company process, brands and sell in activities.
- Provide competitive insight when appropriate
- Have working knowledge and experience in retail and/or salons
- A successful, experienced Sales Manager with 5 or more years in the beauty industry.
- A college degree preferred but not required when applicant has strong industry experience.
- Must be well organized with strong administrative skills
- Must possess an entrepreneurial spirit while operating within corporate guidelines.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills with aptitude in building relationships of all organizational levels.
- Ability in problem-solving and negotiation
- Ability to assimilate and analyze large amounts of data quickly.
- Proficient in word, excel and power point. Knowledge of pivot tables is desirable
- Travel requirements: Up to 30% travel
Henkel does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms or employment agencies. Unsolicited referrals and resumes are considered Henkel property and therefore, Henkel will not pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited referral. At Henkel’s request only, preferred vendors may be invited to refer talent for specific open positions. In these cases, a fully-executed agreement with Henkel must be in place and current.
All employees applying for an internal position must have a discussion with his/her manager about their interest in a job posting opportunity. The discussion will not preclude the employee from interviewing if their skills meet the job requirements.
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, and other legally protected characteristics.
Contract & Job type:
Full Time, Regular