Netherlands, Nieuwegein, Henkel Consumer Brands
Net Revenue Manager (M/F/X)
At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- Promotional and trade analytics for mega-brands and high priority brands, in key markets
- Develop promo strategies and trade guidelines together with Sales
- Analyze product pricing, volume, margin and competitive prices to provide guidance and pricing recommendations
- Maintain promo and trade effectiveness scorecards, leads promo effectiveness reviews in- and external (including e.g., promotional intensity of products and brands, event level ROI analysis)
- Partner with Sales & Marketing to develop customer sell-in stories when needed
- Provide ongoing feedback on effectiveness of NRM approach, tool kit, and key enabling processes
- Undergraduate business degree or other discipline (e.g., mathematics, economics) that requires extensive quantitative knowledge
- Demonstrated professional and academic success (e.g. graduated in top of their class; consistently received top evaluations at prior job)
- Experience in Marketing, Sales or an analytical data driven function > 2 years of experience is preferred
- Communication skills – advanced writing and communication skills in English and Dutch, and be able to interact and persuade individuals levels senior to him or her, as well as actively participate in meetings and group discussions with individuals from various parts of the organization (e.g., Marketing, Sales, Finance)
- Analytical skills – the Net Revenue Manager must be able to perform complicated market and financial analyses, as well as determine basic analyses required to support pricing decisions (e.g., structure the problem, collect data, identify issues and present results)
- Computer skills – advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint is required
- Work from home policy (40%)
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to gender, origin, culture, mindset, generation, disability, religion and sexual orientation.
Contract & Job type:
Full Time, Regular
Please do not use this email address for sending your application or CV. To apply, please click on the "Apply Now" button below. Applications sent via e-mail will not be accepted.