Germany, Düsseldorf, Infrastructure Services
Manager Toxicology (d/f/m)
At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- Safety assessment of chemical substances, raw materials and Henkel consumer products
- Classification and labelling of chemicals and mixtures according to GHS
- Toxicological expert input for Henkel’s substance and product registrations
- Representation of the Henkel position in expert panels
- Master thesis or equivalent degree in a natural science, PhD is a plus
- Accredited degree in toxicology or documented toxicology training
- Broad expertise in toxicological endpoints, toxicological standard tests and their evaluation
- Knowledge of current European chemical regulation, especially related to detergents and cosmetics
- Ability to work autonomously and in a team, high level of motivation
- Excellent command of English and intermediate/advanced German skills (B2/C1 level)
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to gender, origin, culture, mindset, generation, disability, religion and sexual orientation.
Contract & Job type:
Full Time, Regular
Please do not use this email address for sending your application or CV. To apply, please click on the "Apply Now" button below. Applications sent via e-mail will not be accepted.