At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- Category management of assigned purchasing portfolio within the Contract Manufacturing Material Group.
- Purchasing portfolio includes contract manufacturers for specific new product launch projects across Beauty Care and Laundry Care business units.
- Supplier selection and evaluation with close co-ordination with supply chain.
- Negotiation of supplier terms and conditions and contract administration.
- Leverage and deliver full purchasing program: global/best cost country sourcing, supply base management, risk management, contract management, and cash net working capital management.
- Provide leadership and management for product innovation launch projects, directing teams and managing stakeholder expectations.
- Four-year college degree, preferably in business or engineering.
- MBA or Master's highly preferred
- 5 years purchasing or supply chain experience
- Strong negotiation skills-flexible approach to negotiating depending on situation
- Knowledge of good purchasing practices, contract law as it applies to procurement, and supply chain management.
- Expert knowledge of market including supplier base, general industry information and cost drivers.
- Independently manages processes that include Requests For Proposals (RFPs), tenders, reporting, analysis and e-sourcing
- SAP experience is preferred
The salary for this role is $110,000.00 - $120,000.00. This is the range that we in good faith anticipate relying on when setting wages for this position. We may ultimately pay more or less than the posted range and this range is only applicable for jobs to be performed in Connecticut. This salary range may also be modified in the future.
Henkel does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms or employment agencies. Unsolicited referrals and resumes are considered Henkel property and therefore, Henkel will not pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited referral. At Henkel's request only, preferred vendors may be invited to refer talent for specific open positions. In these cases, a fully executed agreement with Henkel must be in place and current.
All employees applying for an internal position must have a discussion with his/her manager about their interest in a job posting opportunity. The discussion will not preclude the employee from interviewing if their skills meet the job requirements.
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, and other legally protected characteristics.