At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- Maintains current knowledge of all applicable Environmental, Health and Safety standards, as required.
- Performs, coordinates or participates in internal and external SHE assessments (i.e. PHAs, JSAs, Ergonomic Assessments, ISO…) to ensure compliance with SHE Standards and regulations
- Provides a monthly report to SHE Manager regarding the sites’ environmental, health and safety compliance and identified improvements.
- Lead site’s Safety Committee.
- Coordinate and participate in Risk Assessments of processes and equipment.
- Train technical and administrative personnel as required in SHE policies, systems and practices.
- Responsible for Sites Compliance Calendar ensuring programs, training and various activities are completed in a timely fashion
- Develop and maintain SHE procedures, work instructions, and records.
- Performance of PPE assessments and updating of grids
- Investigation of incidents including root cause analyses, assisting in the development of corrective actions and documentation of results in SHEcom.
- Manage MOC (Management of Change) database with regards to SHE
- Maintain/Administrate OSHEMS process with help of technical and facility management
- Safety alert review and site assessment
- SDS review of all new raw materials entering site and new product introduction.
- Contractor review process and risk analysis of contractors
- Forklift training/certification
- Lead/Participate in Emergency Drills of all types and manner for the site
- Perform Environmental Reporting for Hazardous Waste, Storm Water, SARA, and Air Reporting
- New hire orientation emphasizing safety and our policies/procedures
- Other duties as assigned.