Germany, Düsseldorf, Adhesive Technologies
Internship Automation Strategy Development and Digitalization
At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- Develop a strategy for an automatic analysis of entries in the International Material Data System (IMDS)
- Define a framework for a digital solution for automatic updates of IMDS database
- Design the process for Management of Change in chemical composition data
- Data management in SAP and IMDS database
- Cooperate with Henkel departments (e.g. Research & Development, Product Safety and Regulatory) on an international level
- Get to know Henkel Adhesive Technologies as a first step towards building a long-term career at Henkel
- Student who has successfully passed first semesters in engineering ideally focused on digital technologies, IT engineering or similar
- Experience in the field of digitalization and software development is an advantage
- First practical experience is a plus
- Very good written and spoken English language skills, German language is beneficial
- Advanced MS Office skills are required, experience with Visual Basic for Application is a plus
- Self-motivated, creative and open-minded team player with strong communication and analytical skills
We offer you an attractive salary between €800-1960 gross per month. The exact amount of the remuneration depends on the
desired duration, the type of internship (voluntary or mandatory) and existing degrees.
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to gender, origin, culture, mindset, generation, disability, religion and sexual orientation.
Contract & Job type:
Full Time, Limited Term
Please do not use this email address for sending your application or CV. To apply, please click on the "Apply Now" button below. Applications sent via e-mail will not be accepted.