United States, Enoree, SC, Adhesive Technologies
At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- Manages the daily activities of the warehouse including all deliveries, returns, repacks and promotional pack-outs
- Reconciles deviations in warehouse invoicing with purchasing and finance Is responsible for SHEQ requirements, including local and country regulations of the warehouses
- Ensures proper material flow by allocation of resources, leads inventory and cycle counts
- Manages regular warehouse maintenance program Initiates and leads projects to improve warehouse processes and costs
- Stays abreast of all safety issues in compliance to regulations and ensures company policies are enforced Ensures a cost, time, and quality efficient material supply
- Plans, implements, and optimizes measures in terms of material and production logistics
- Supervises forklift drivers and warehouse operators
- Is responsible for continuous improvement of material flow in the production
- Develops employees with regular trainings and briefing Optimizes inventories Performs stock taking
- Bachelor’s degree in Logistics, Supply Chain Operations, Industrial Engineering, Materials Science preferred.
- 5+ years’ experience in Supply Chain, Manufacturing, Warehouse, distribution center work environment.
- 2+ years Supervisor/Lead experience required to ensure high-level employee performance; Process Improvement; Managing of Inventory, Planning, and Purchasing functions.
- Forklift operation/certification required.
- In-depth Knowledge of MRP/ERP/SAP systems and planning tools preferred.
- General knowledge and understanding of U.S. Import Compliance laws, regulations, and inbound freight coordination.
- Effective oral and written communication skills, ability to multi-task and problem solve in fast paced environment.
- Ability to manage fleet, inventory, and 5S materials management systems.
Henkel does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms or employment agencies. Unsolicited referrals and resumes are considered Henkel property and therefore, Henkel will not pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited referral. At Henkel's request only, preferred vendors may be invited to refer talent for specific open positions. In these cases, a fully-executed agreement with Henkel must be in place and current.
All employees applying for an internal position must have a discussion with his/her manager about their interest in a job posting opportunity. The discussion will not preclude the employee from interviewing if their skills meet the job requirements.
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, and other legally protected characteristics.
Contract & Job type:
Full Time, Regular