At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- Drives/develop Quality strategy and targets in plant level
- Collects all local customer requirements and upload them to the global database with customer approval
- Ensures manufacturing or production processes are meeting international (ISO9001,ISO14001...) and local standards
- Leads customer complaint reporting and monitors supplier quality complaints and issues actively
- Works closely with quality management to address global customer requirements including audits, standards and targets
- Steers best practices to reduce waste and increase efficiency
- Defines quality procedures in conjunction with operating staff
- Sets up and maintains controls and documentation procedures
- Monitors performance by gathering relevant data and producing statistical reports
- Steers and organizes quality training