At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- The Processing Engineer will support both R&D and Manufacturing in owning the Plant trial process by providing documentation, trial support options based on risk assessment, trial execution and follow up until turnover to plant control for our Laundry detergents categories.
- Responsible for Pilot Plant coordination including resource management, raw material administration, troubleshooting, experimental design support, management of change (MOC) and reporting
- Ensuring that the team provides technical specifications, comprehensive process documentation, auto batch recipe change management and support to ensure smooth rollouts of new processes into operations
- Strives for improvements and efficiencies in product transfers and technology integrations
- Identify, analyze, and implement improvement opportunities for ongoing operations and drives cost savings
- Works with plant teams to consolidate learning on technology, steers process engineering activities and communicate to network
- Manages network of experts for required technologies implementation and provide professional support and advice