At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- Position Purpose:
- You will report directly to Head of Sales Enablement driving for results, stretching for the highest priority sales goals aligned with commercial and financial strategies;
- Committed to the success of our Business A industrial Latam you must be able to improve the entire sales process;
- Support commercial team decision making focus on profitability;
- Sales Enablement strategy contribution by supporting short to long-term operational process (including commercial policy, minimum order value, sales team metrics tracking per client and per Brand strategy, structuring, restructuring and reviewing processes and SLAs (service-level agreement) with other teams;
- Onboarding new salespeople for the internal processes and commercial policy;
- Management of sales operations risks & opportunities;
- Building Relationships in coaching the platform operational teams to become more strategic competent in their approach to business decisions;
- Guarantee SE services to commercial area to engage to achieve the company target;
- Sales KPI’s management: Sales force performance, sales panel, Minimum order value, track discounts, manage Gross to Net level and manage the accounts receivables;
- Maximize opportunities on net selling price of our products with pricing management aligned with pricing area;
- Support commercial policy design maximizing profitability (discounts, tax and sales terms);
- Engage operational team to support the sales team (providing all information necessary to support a sale or a negotiation of a sale by the commercial team);
- Evaluate with financial team a new channel business cases or new commercial projects;
- Participate actively in all monthly meeting such as S&OP; BillToCash, and others supporting perspective and sales business team to discuss KPIs, business strategy and decision making process on sales;
- Working closely and building relationships engaging platforms & business to become more financially competent in their approach;
- Field and client visits to support business with sales purpose.