At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- Increase maturity level of organization for the S&OE and S&OP end to end processes for the given country cluster across all SBUs.
- Direct responsibility for independently driving end to end S&OE and S&OP process for respective countries for all SBUs.
- Ensure S&OE & S&OP process efficiency with regular health checks. Continuously work on improving quality of deck for country S&OEs.
- Identifies, develops and implements process improvement plans to optimize S&OE & S&OP processes to meet company objectives for quality, cost, responsiveness and growth.
- Participate in Demand & Supply Reviews – Monitoring and continuously improving the efficiency of Demand Supply
- Reviews & Regional S&OP meetings in collaboration with Business Planning and Supply Planning managers
- Ensure that issues and imbalances which are identified during the monthly S&OE and S&OP cycles are cross functionally reviewed, resolved or escalated with recommendations and alternatives for closure.
- Check forecast accuracy results on monthly basis together with gap analysis and improvement plans.
- Assist in developing the annual capacity requirements, providing longer term analysis of demand to assist AO leadership in assessing longer term capital and capacity needs
- Drive an approved Constrained Business Plan as a result of the S&OE and S&OP cycles.