At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- Develop effective forecast models based on industry trends and demand patterns
- Conduct monthly Demand Alignment and S&OP meeting
- Address demand-related issues in a timely and effective manner
- Communicate forecast and inventory estimations to sales team and internal stake holders
- Understand product launch for sales process, including procurement and co-packing lead-time
- Support management with risk assessments and mitigation activities
- Propose and implement solutions to improve demand forecast accuracy
- Monitor and report on important changes in sales forecasts, budgets, and business strategies
- Manage product life cycle including new product introduction, transfer, change and delisting
- Create and Maintain Material Master in SAP
- Manage inventory level, plan & monitor the availability of products