At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- Steers and executes compliance with regulations and regulatory requirements during product development and distribution
- Shapes upcoming regulations on a regional or local level with the help of associations
- Coordinates and aligns new regulations with internal and external customers
- Executes the ingredient strategy with focus on compliance and sustainability
- Consults on most relevant compliance cases regarding ingredients
- Writes and supports safety report standards
- Leads and develops the regional or local regulatory team (if team leader)
- Checks and approves artwork Build efficient global intelligence network on existing and upcoming regulatory challenges.
- Collect and coordinate information and prepare regulatory documentation for submission to regulatory agencies or to commercial partners, advise on the submission strategy
- Review labeling and labels for compliance with regulatory requirements
- Review changes to existing products and SOPs to define the requirements for regulatory submissions
- Maintain current knowledge of FDA and international regulation, guidance and standards applicable to company products
- Analyzing all available information to bring potential issues to light as well as provide solutions.
Represent Regulatory Affairs on R&D product development project teams to ensure all regulatory requirements are met throughout the development process.
- Collaborate with other departments and contribute on planning global submissions.
- Complete submissions to FDA, Health Canada, and other regulatory entities.
- Review advertising and marketing material for appropriateness and compliance to regulatory requirements and laws.