At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- Manage Esko Automation Engine (AE); Develop automation ticket using AE and other developer language (coding)
- Troubleshoot automation tickets in AE; Track usage of tools and tickets developed for automation
- Perform routine health checks of automation tickets and processes developed
- Coordinate with managers, production leads, and quality assurance team in investigating system crashes and process breakdowns related to automation
- Suggest and take part in idea generation for continuous improvement that has automation in place
- Train the team on basics in automation; Keep process documentation up-to-date
- Act as point of contact for process-related topics (focus area - automation)