At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- Performs all duties in a safe manner
- Maintain Master Data for all asset functional locations
- Administration of the plant maintenance work orders, task lists, schedules and parts inventory data in SAP
- Organize existing data in a spreadsheet
- Sort and organize hard copies of paperwork after entering data electronically
- Review data for deficiencies or errors
- Assist with special projects that require large amounts of data entry
- Provide data entry support across departments on an ad-hoc basis
- Serve as a backup to the Facility Planner and Purchasing during their absence, including processing purchase orders and interacting with cell operation and maintenance leaders to maintain continuity of the maintenance program