Hungary, Budapest, Adhesive Technologies
Network Supply Planner (m/f)
At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- Dynamic environment, clear responsibility, freedom to take own initiatives, development potential
- Managing weekly supply chain planning to meet customer requests while optimizing stocks
- End-to-end planning of a supplier based article portfolio from finished good demand to material supply planning within Europe
- Balancing productions schedules and quantities based on forecasts as input from sales
- Material supply & supplier management
- Monitoring and steering inventory levels
- Continuously searching for process improvements with subcontractors
- Min. Bachelor’s Degree in the field of business administration or engineering with focus on supply chain
- At least 1-3 years of relevant work experience
- Fluent English (oral and written)
- Strong analytical skills and good communication skills
- Problem solving attitude and team orientation
- Intercultural capabilities and flexibility to travel
- High self-initiative and potential to develop into a leadership role
WHAT WE OFFER
- Attractive compensation package
- Cafeteria: gross 800.000 HUF/year
- Quarterly package of Henkel Laundry & Home Care products of great value
- Shopping possibility of Henkel products for a discounted price (up to 20-50% discount)
- Flexible working hours, home office possibility
- Opportunities to learn and develop yourself (e.g.: trainings, LinkedIn Learning access)
- Great team to work with – strong community, multinational environment
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to gender, origin, culture, mindset, generation, disability, religion and sexual orientation.
Contract & Job type:
Full Time, Regular
Please do not use this email address for sending your application or CV. To apply, please click on the "Apply Now" button below. Applications sent via e-mail will not be accepted.