At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- Education and promotion of Schwarzkopf Professional and Alterna Haircare, including product knowledge and technical application class in person and digitally.
- Execute annual education strategy set out by the brands as it pertains to launches, product focuses and NCA activities.
- Manage a small team of regional Independent Contractors (minimum 2); including hiring, developing and calendar planning.
- Maintaining salon relationships, including education, events and POG reviews and merchandising of salon color bar and retail areas.
- Quarterly education reviews with key salon accounts, including planning education visits and events minimum 3-4 months in advance.
- Conduct in salon or digital cluster classes based on the needs of the territory.
- Complete request forms and order product required for in salon Essential Looks classes.
- Assist with backstage color preparation for brand related live or digital events.
- Working with Direct Sales Consultants to develop and close new targets within a territory
- Hairdressing License
- Minimum 5 years hairdressing experience working in salon.
- Proficiency with PC applications; MS Word, Outlook and PowerPoint.
- Excellent communication, presentation and organizational skills
- Ambitious, confident and able to effectively communicate in front of larger audiences.
- Self-motivated and able to work independently or as part of a dynamic group.
- Positive attitude and customer focused.
- Fluency in English is essential, and French is beneficial.
- Strong work ethic and integrity.
- Travel and overnight stays are required.
- Valid Driver’s License.
Henkel does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms or employment agencies. Unsolicited referrals and resumes are considered Henkel property and therefore, Henkel will not pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited referral. At Henkel's request only, preferred vendors may be invited to refer talent for specific open positions. In these cases, a fully-executed agreement with Henkel must be in place and current.
All employees applying for an internal position must have a discussion with his/her manager about their interest in a job posting opportunity. The discussion will not preclude the employee from interviewing if their skills meet the job requirements.
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, and other legally protected characteristics.
Contract & Job type:
Full Time, Regular
Please do not use this email address for sending your application or CV. To apply, please click on the "Apply Now" button below. Applications sent via e-mail will not be accepted.