United States, Oak Creek, WI, Adhesive Technologies
Lab Quality Specialist I - 2nd Shift
At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- Conduct chemical and physical laboratory testing to determine product conformity to specifications and enter data into SAP.
- Retain samples for future evaluations.
- Inventory and maintain stock of laboratory supplies and chemicals.
- Maintain 5S levels in Quality areas.
- Assist in investigation of product complaints, including recording all testing information.
- Plan, execute and document experiments and communicate results.
- Perform other duties as required.
- Associate degree (A.A.) or equivalent from two-year college or technical school; or one year related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience including college lab coursework.
- Read and understand testing instructions, tolerance, dimensioning, and foot/flag notes.
- Proficient in the use of measurement equipment: micrometers, calipers, viscometers, and tensile testing.
- Able to work with and around hazardous materials, chemicals, heights, odors, noise and equipment.
- Able to lift 50 pounds, frequently move around and work on feet for most of the day.
Henkel does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms or employment agencies. Unsolicited referrals and resumes are considered Henkel property and therefore, Henkel will not pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited referral. At Henkel's request only, preferred vendors may be invited to refer talent for specific open positions. In these cases, a fully-executed agreement with Henkel must be in place and current.
All employees applying for an internal position must have a discussion with his/her manager about their interest in a job posting opportunity. The discussion will not preclude the employee from interviewing if their skills meet the job requirements.
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, and other legally protected characteristics.
Contract & Job type:
Full Time, Regular