United States, Brandon, SD, Adhesive Technologies
Warehouse Assistant - 3rd shift
At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- Receives incoming goods
- Checks for damage and discrepancies between goods and invoices
- Picks order and pack.
- Receives and dispatches outgoing goods according to written / verbal requests or orders
- Ensures proper routine of materials is maintained while the materials are transported between departments
- Enters data into a database to maintain up-to-date stock and inventory records
- Performs further routine clerical activities
- Accurately sorts, labels and stores goods
- Arranges storage to optimize warehouse space usage
- customer service
- distribution center
- inventory control
- receiving trucking warehousing
- warehouse management
- supply materials management
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, and other legally protected characteristics.
Henkel does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms or employment agencies. Unsolicited referrals and resumes are considered Henkel property and therefore, Henkel will not pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited referral. At Henkel’s request only, preferred vendors may be invited to refer talent for specific open positions. In these cases, a fully-executed agreement with Henkel must be in place and current.
All employees applying for an internal position must have a discussion with his/her manager about their interest in a job posting opportunity. The discussion will not preclude the employee from interviewing if their skills meet the job requirements.
Contract & Job type:
Full Time, Regular