At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- Reporting to the Director, Retailer Brands, the Senior Brand Manager, Costco Innovation is responsible for the development and management of the portfolio of products in the laundry cleaning, conditioning and dish categories with the Costco account.
- This role provides the unique opportunity of partnering with Costco and influencing the development of the brand equity and portfolio.
- This role has high customer visibility and frequently presents to and collaborates Sales and Retailer Brand Leadership shaping the strategy at the customer.
- This role also offers a candidate strong exposure to the sales function and broad cross functional leadership opportunities.
- Represents Henkel with marketing and brand management expertise at senior levels within the account.
- Influences customer teams with thought-leadership in the areas of brand positioning, consumer insights, innovation, and best practices.
- Recommends and partners with Sales to present packaging, price, promotion and assortment options.
- Partners with Sales to grow and cultivate our customer relationships.
- Develop 3-year growth plans that include product and marketing innovation.
- Manage near term innovation projects with cross functional teams across product segments to deliver on cost targets and against launch timelines.
- Work with Henkel’s Consumer Insights and Strategies team to apply shopper insights to guide strategy and tactic development.
- Lead the cross functional team to deliver product launches.
- Work with R&D to develop products and packaging to execute Innovations that meet customer needs.
- Work with Supply Chain to determine optimal supply strategy.
- Work with Brand Operations to develop timelines for launch delivery.