At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
Are you studying Purchasing topics? Do you want an interesting and challenging hands-on internship position, where you are working with local IMS Purchasing (Indirect Material & Services)? This is the opportunity for you, if you are interested in global purchasing strategies and agreements, process improvement and analyses and purchasing tools.
You will get a deep knowledge and experience of working in a multicultural work environment and discovering the processes and development within strategic purchasing.
- Support the purchasing team by sourcing Indirect Materials and Services (no items on stock)
- Assist in the implementation of both local and global purchasing strategies carrying out negotiations and other sourcing activities in the country cluster
- Support the purchasing team to enhance stakeholder engagement with Business Units and Functions
- Support the purchasing team to ensure compliance to Henkel corporate standards
- Implement local new fiscal/legal law affecting suppliers
- Support the purchasing team by implementing its strategies and standardised tools in day-to-day operational activities and with administrative tasks and also run your own projects and tasks during the internship.
- Support digital & sustainable procurement solution