PHL, Makati, Global Business Solutions+
Packshot Design Process Expert
At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- Create High-End Packshots based on existing 3D Models
- Edit existing Packshots according to customer requirements
- Modify files for different digital requirements
- Keep track of the timing, provide requested input in terms of packshot creation, and escalates to the respective project owners whenever required
- Graduate of Associate Degree or Bachelor’s Degree in Multimedia Arts, Graphic Design, Print Technology or related course
- With a minimum of three (3) years' relevant work experience in Packshot Design; Preferably obtained from the digital ad agencies and focused on Product Development
- Experience in basic packaging and print animation is needed
- Advanced technical skills in Adobe Photoshop (for image manipulation and image editing), Adobe Illustrator, and Acrobat Pro are required
- With high level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Must have effective English communication and excellent time management skills
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to gender, origin, culture, mindset, generation, disability, religion and sexual orientation.
Contract & Job type:
Full Time, Regular
Please do not use this email address for sending your application or CV. To apply, please click on the "Apply Now" button below. Applications sent via e-mail will not be accepted.