United States, Stamford, CT, Finance
Sr. Financial Analyst
At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
As a Sr. Financial Analyst of Retailer Brands you will work in close collaboration with the Sr. Manager of Retailer Brands Finance, the Retailer Brands Marketing team and Sales to:
- Manage the end-to-end financial aspects of the Retailer Brands bid process for select customers
- Manage the financial reporting of the entire Retailer Brands portfolio including Power BI dashboards and interfacing with the global shared service center
- Provide ad hoc financial support to the Retailer Brands marketing and sales team
- Support top customer level forecasting for total Retailer Brands
- Continuously work to streamline, automate, and improve processes
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance or related field with 2-3 years of experience in the area of business analysis, management reporting or related field
- Demonstrated leadership and organizational skills required to lead bid financials, partner cross-functionally and work independently
- Strong Excel & PowerPoint Skills required. Power BI experience desirable
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Self-starter with ability to meet deadlines, proactive approach to learning and results orientated
The salary for this role is $80,000.00 - $100,000.00. This is the range that we in good faith anticipate relying on when setting wages for this position. We may ultimately pay more or less than the posted range and this range is only applicable for jobs to be performed in Connecticut. This salary range may also be modified in the future.
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, and other legally protected characteristics.
Henkel does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms or employment agencies. Unsolicited referrals and resumes are considered Henkel property and therefore, Henkel will not pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited referral. At Henkel’s request only, preferred vendors may be invited to refer talent for specific open positions. In these cases, a fully-executed agreement with Henkel must be in place and current.
All employees applying for an internal position must have a discussion with his/her manager about their interest in a job posting opportunity. The discussion will not preclude the employee from interviewing if their skills meet the job requirements.
Contract & Job type:
Full Time, Regular