Germany, Düsseldorf, Purchasing
Internship Global Purchasing Sustainability
At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- Support the development of supply chain risk management to include sustainability aspects
- Contribute to our capability building journey by developing eLearnings for the Purchasing eCademy
- Build digital features and analyses for sustainability data
- Work in cross-functional project teams with R&D, Corporate Sustainability, Supply Chain and Marketing
- Student who has successfully passed first semesters of business administration or related studies with sustainability focus
- Passion for sustainability and innovation
- Excellent written and oral English language skills
- Firm experience with MS-Office, especially Excel and PowerPoint
- Excellent presentation skills, high assertiveness and ability to establish trustful relationships across multiple functions and to leadership
- True team player with ability to work on various tasks in parallel
We offer you an attractive salary between € 800-1960 gross per month. The exact amount of the remuneration depends on the desired duration, the type of internship (voluntary or mandatory) and existing degrees.
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to gender, origin, culture, mindset, generation, disability, religion and sexual orientation.
Contract & Job type:
Full Time, Limited Term
Please do not use this email address for sending your application or CV. To apply, please click on the "Apply Now" button below. Applications sent via e-mail will not be accepted.