Germany, Düsseldorf, Infrastructure Services
Internship Sustainability - Life Cycle Assessments & Greenhouse Gas Reporting
At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- Accomplish tasks as directed by supervisor in the fields of sustainability measurement, Life Cycle Assessments (LCA) and Greenhouse Gas Reporting
- Project support around science based targets
- Assist with preparing upskilling and training materials around LCA
- Support processes and operations of the respective Henkel team
- Comply with Henkel's internal guidelines, rules and regulations
- Student who has successfully passed first semesters in environmental engineering, sustainability or business administration with focus on sustainability or other comparable studies
- Good knowledge of Outlook, Excel and Word, experience with databases is an advantage
- Basic competence in environmental impact measurement and experience using life cycle assessment tools and interpretation of results
- Knowledge in Greenhouse Gas Protocol and initiatives (SBTI) is advantageous
- Structured work ethic, ability to work in team and openness to new themes
We offer you an attractive salary between € 800-2090 gross per month. The exact amount of the remuneration depends on the desired duration, the type of internship (voluntary or mandatory) and existing degrees.
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to gender, origin, culture, mindset, generation, disability, religion and sexual orientation.
Contract & Job type:
Full Time, Limited Term
Please do not use this email address for sending your application or CV. To apply, please click on the "Apply Now" button below. Applications sent via e-mail will not be accepted.